Mint Green Tea
MILD STRESS RELIEVER
This blend of tea is a combination of green tea and mint leaves. A blend to calm you down after your daily hustle, feel this exotic ailment from our blend experts.
- Because of its calming and numbing effect, it has been used to treat nausea, indigestion, diarrhea and other ailments.
- Mint leaves which are rich in menthol also contain antibacterial and antiviral properties.
Assam tea is a black tea named after the Indian state of Assam, where it is grown. Assam tea is made exclusively from the Camellia sinensis plant. The state of Assam, which lies on both sides of the Brahmaputra River, is the world’s largest tea-growing area by production. While Assam is most commonly associated with the region’s distinctive black teas, the region also produces smaller quantities of green and white teas, each with their own distinct characteristics.
Assam has historically been the world’s second-largest commercial tea producer, after southern China, and one of only two regions in the world with native tea plants.
STEEPING YOUR CUP RIGHT IS AN ART
Refer to the steeping instructions for this tea.
Use O2 rich water or RO filtered for best results.
Use 2.5gms or 0.09 oz of leaves for a cup of 180ml water or 6fl oz.
Make sure to infuse it for approximately the steep time recommended
It's all on you but you can always go for the cordiments recommended.
Place tea bags in a heatproof jug. Pour in 1 litre (4 cups) boiling water and allow to steep for 3-5 minutes. Remove tea bags. Add honey to taste, if desired, and stir to combine. Place in the fridge to chill.
Add lemon wedges and mint sprigs to the jug. Allow standing for 1-2 minutes to infuse, then serve in glasses with extra lemon wedges and mint.
The AntidepressantThis blend is a combination Rama tulsi leaves, Krishna tulsi leaves and premium green tea leaves. This blend has antidepressant and anti-anxiety properties comparable to diazepam and antidepressant drugs. abundance of phytonutrients and antioxidants, this tea is very low on caffeine.
- It helps in reduction of stress, anxiety and depression.
- It helps in preventing certain respiratory illnesses ranging from cold and cough to bronchitis and asthma.
- Treats cold, fever and flu.
- Acts as a natural cleanser and detoxifier for the body.
- Reduces stress and aids digestion.
- Reduces acnes and acts as a natural antiseptic.
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Enhances body’s metabolism rate
- Natural stimulator of weight loss
- Helps in detoxification of body.
- Prevention from Cough
- Helps to Calm Nerves
- A lemongrass infusion is also an ideal detox drink as it aids metabolism.