Lemongrass Green Tea
Lemongrass and organic Indian green tea blend can appeal to a wide range of tea connoisseurs. It’s all about the balance in this mix. This blend is great for relaxing and enjoying throughout the day, with a woody and citrus fragrance of lemongrass and a soft and deep scent of fresh green tea with a slight mineral flint. The sweet taste burst lingers on your palate for a long time, promising an uplifting sensory experience.
- Prevention from Cough
- Helps to Calm Nerves
- A lemongrass infusion is also an ideal detox drink as it aids metabolism.
Assam tea is a black tea named after the Indian state of Assam, where it is grown. Assam tea is made exclusively from the Camellia sinensis plant. The state of Assam, which lies on both sides of the Brahmaputra River, is the world’s largest tea-growing area by production. While Assam is most commonly associated with the region’s distinctive black teas, the region also produces smaller quantities of green and white teas, each with their own distinct characteristics.
Assam has historically been the world’s second-largest commercial tea producer, after southern China, and one of only two regions in the world with native tea plants.
STEEPING YOUR CUP RIGHT IS AN ART
Refer to the steeping instructions for this tea.
Use O2 rich water or RO filtered for best results.
Use 2.5gms or 0.09 oz of leaves for a cup of 180ml water or 6fl oz.
Make sure to infuse it for approximately the steep time recommended
It's all on you but you can always go for the cordiments recommended.
Place tea bags in a heatproof jug. Pour in 1 litre (4 cups) boiling water and allow to steep for 3-5 minutes. Remove tea bags. Add honey to taste, if desired, and stir to combine. Place in the fridge to chill.
Add lemon wedges and mint sprigs to the jug. Allow standing for 1-2 minutes to infuse, then serve in glasses with extra lemon wedges and mint.
MILD STRESS RELIEVERThis blend of tea is a combination of green tea and mint leaves. A blend to calm you down after your daily hustle, feel this exotic ailment from our blend experts.
- Because of its calming and numbing effect, it has been used to treat nausea, indigestion, diarrhea and other ailments.
- Mint leaves which are rich in menthol also contain antibacterial and antiviral properties.
The AntidepressantThis blend is a combination Rama tulsi leaves, Krishna tulsi leaves and premium green tea leaves. This blend has antidepressant and anti-anxiety properties comparable to diazepam and antidepressant drugs. abundance of phytonutrients and antioxidants, this tea is very low on caffeine.
- It helps in reduction of stress, anxiety and depression.
- It helps in preventing certain respiratory illnesses ranging from cold and cough to bronchitis and asthma.
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Enhances body’s metabolism rate
- Natural stimulator of weight loss
- Helps in detoxification of body.
- Regulates Diabetes
- Promotes Blood Sugar control: - Chamomile tea promotes blood sugar control especially when consumed with meal and also improves heart health.
- Treats cold, fever and flu.
- Acts as a natural cleanser and detoxifier for the body.
- Reduces stress and aids digestion.
- Reduces acnes and acts as a natural antiseptic.