Earl Grey Citrus Black Tea
Earl Grey Tea is a handcrafted blend of Premium Assam Orthodox Whole Leaf and Bergamot Peel. This tea has a thick, rich red brew with fruity and malty undertones. The scent is reminiscent of a typical Assam summer evening – strong yet refreshing all at once! Earl Grey has a lot of opinions, but one thing is certain: everybody loves it.
- Boosts Metabolism
- Reduces Stress
- Slow Down Skin Aging
- Improves Digestion
The introduction of the Assam tea is attributed to Robert Bruce, a Scottish explorer who came across it in 1823. During his business visit to Assam, Bruce discovered the plant growing “wild.” Local people (the Singhpos) were brewing tea from the bush’s leaves. Bruce soon explored the possibility of scientifically testing it through samples. Unfortunately, Bruce passed away before the plant could be properly classified.
Then in the 1830s, Roberts’s brother Charles arranged for the tea to be sent to the botanical gardens of Calcutta for proper examination, where it was then classified as a new variety of tea and termed Camellia sinensis var assamica.
STEEPING YOUR CUP RIGHT IS AN ART
Refer to the steeping instructions for this tea.
Use O2 rich water or RO filtered for best results.
Use 2.5gms or 0.09 oz of leaves for a cup of 180ml water or 6fl oz.
Make sure to infuse it for approximately the steep time recommended
It's all on you but you can always go for the cordiments recommended.
Place tea bags in a heatproof jug. Pour in 1 litre (4 cups) boiling water and allow to steep for 3-5 minutes. Remove tea bags. Add honey to taste, if desired, and stir to combine. Place in the fridge to chill.
Add lemon wedges and mint sprigs to the jug. Allow standing for 1-2 minutes to infuse, then serve in glasses with extra lemon wedges and mint.
- Helps in Hypertension
- Fights Oxidative Stress, Antiviral
- Aids Digestion
- Rejuvenates Skin and Hair - The antioxidant present in Rose tea helps to maintain a flowless skin and hair.
- Helps to Balance Hormones - Rose Tea helps to balance the Stress and Emotional Hormones by Calming down the nervous system.
- Especially Beneficial for Women - The minerals present in rose tea helps to Ease the Menstrual Pain during periods by regulating the blood flow and also helps in urinary tract infections.
- Promotes Good Oral Health
- Relieves Stress & Improves the Immune System
- Helps in Weight Loss
- Good for Skin Problems
- Reducing the risk of gastric ailments.
- Promotes weight loss.
- Regulates Diabetes
- Promotes Blood Sugar control: - Chamomile tea promotes blood sugar control especially when consumed with meal and also improves heart health.
- Protects the body against free radical action
- Fights skin aging, stimulate collagen production
- Increases metabolism
- Being an organic whole leaf tea, it provides many health benefits among which weight loss is the main attraction.