Tease the eyes and senses with this magical cup of tea. Blue Pea Tea gets its name from the stunning azure colour it takes on when steeped. Butterfly Pea flower has been consumed for centuries as a memory enhancer, brain booster, and anti-stress agent, but only recently been introduced to tea drinkers. Watch the deep blue turn purple as you add a few drops of lemon. If it is getting hot, you can always brew this cold with ice.
- Protects the body against free radical action
- Fights skin aging, stimulate collagen production
- Increases metabolism
Assam tea is a black tea named after the Indian state of Assam, where it is grown. Assam tea is made exclusively from the Camellia sinensis plant. The state of Assam, which lies on both sides of the Brahmaputra River, is the world’s largest tea-growing area by production. While Assam is most commonly associated with the region’s distinctive black teas, the region also produces smaller quantities of green and white teas, each with their own distinct characteristics.
Assam has historically been the world’s second-largest commercial tea producer, after southern China, and one of only two regions in the world with native tea plants.
STEEPING YOUR CUP RIGHT IS AN ART
Refer to the steeping instructions for this tea.
Use O2 rich water or RO filtered for best results.
Use 2.5gms or 0.09 oz of leaves for a cup of 180ml water or 6fl oz.
Make sure to infuse it for approximately the steep time recommended
It's all on you but you can always go for the cordiments recommended.
Place tea bags in a heatproof jug. Pour in 1 litre (4 cups) boiling water and allow to steep for 3-5 minutes. Remove tea bags. Add honey to taste, if desired, and stir to combine. Place in the fridge to chill.
Add lemon wedges and mint sprigs to the jug. Allow standing for 1-2 minutes to infuse, then serve in glasses with extra lemon wedges and mint.
- Promotes Good Oral Health
- Relieves Stress & Improves the Immune System
- Helps in Weight Loss
- Good for Skin Problems
- Rejuvenates Skin and Hair - The antioxidant present in Rose tea helps to maintain a flowless skin and hair.
- Helps to Balance Hormones - Rose Tea helps to balance the Stress and Emotional Hormones by Calming down the nervous system.
- Especially Beneficial for Women - The minerals present in rose tea helps to Ease the Menstrual Pain during periods by regulating the blood flow and also helps in urinary tract infections.
- Helps in Hypertension
- Fights Oxidative Stress, Antiviral
- Aids Digestion
- Regulates Diabetes
- Promotes Blood Sugar control: - Chamomile tea promotes blood sugar control especially when consumed with meal and also improves heart health.
- Boosts Metabolism
- Reduces Stress
- Slow Down Skin Aging
- Improves Digestion